How to apply gelpolish:
1. File the surface of your nails.
2. Apply a layer of base coat on your nails and get it cured under your UV or LED light (one minute is enough).
3. Apply a thin layer of your gel polish ( this can be a regular , color changing or glow in the dark gel polish ) and put your hand underneath the light again. ( we recommend one / two minutes, it depends on the thickness of the coat ).
4. Repeat step 3 until you have applied enough layers of gelpolish
( we recomend 2 layers, but again it depends on the thicknes ).
5. Apply a layer of topcoat and put your hand underneath the light for about one minute.
6. Put some acetone on a piece of cotton and remove the sticky layer from your nails.